October 1 - November 3, Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we have our annual Tigers for Tatas campaign! See below for some fast facts:
- We raise funds and awareness for breast cancer prevention and patients in the Upstate through Dabo’s All In Team Foundation by selling unique t-shirts, wristbands, stickers, and hats as well as accepting cash donations
- Over the last nine years, Tigers for Tatas has donated over $500k to Dabo's All In Team Foundation for breast cancer research and mobile mammography units.
- This is The ROAR’s big community outreach annually - put on fully by ROAR Staff, October 1st - November 3rd this year.
- Our 10th year of partnering with the Foundation
- 100% of proceeds go to the Foundation
- Specific causes we're donating to this year - buying a Self Regional Healthcare mobile mammography bus to service the Greenwood area
- We take our daily programming on the road to our advertisers' locations where listeners can donate in-person by cash or by purchasing t-shirts, bands, hats, stickers, etc
- We have an online merchandise store so listeners can donate any time from anywhere here
- Throughout the month, tune in to Road Rage with Walt Deptula as he auctions off Clemson memorabilia, experiences, and more!
- Listeners can donate via text by messaging the phrase "T4T" to 53555
Please see all events throughout the campaign on our calendar here. We appreciate all donations, big and small!